The Conjurers Conflict
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2156, War Between Wizards and Muggles. Who will be left standing?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rules For Posting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nemo
Admin
Nemo

Rules For Posting Empty
PostSubject: Rules For Posting   Rules For Posting I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 8:16 am

Posts are to be bare minimum 50 words long, if you don't have the imagination for 50 words why are you even here? ;D

No double posting, we have a magic little device called the "edit button"

No God Modding, aka GMing, without prior expressed permission. This means that you type another character's response in your post, you can post physical actions in response to somthing you have done (newtons third law of physics guys) but you must give the other character a chance to make a response to this.

I realise this is a war, but I do not want to see all out attacks on key locations every other day, keep it down to a minmum guys. If you are so bloodlustful that you need to post nothing but fighting, the rest of the world section is at your disposal.

On that note, no character can be killed, unless that owner of that character has expressed desire for that character to die.

No destruction of a canon location.

No "Super Weapons" That is, no weapons or spells that are "undefeatable"

Play nice guys, no altering facts etc "because I said so"

Please remember that we will most likely have younger users, if you wish your posts to contain graphic or sexual content please make note of it in the post description

If you feel a member is in violation of these rules, please report them in the OOC forums and one of our Admins will be in to resolve the matter. Repeat offenders will be banned.

This roleplay site is user driven. The story will be driven forward by the characters, the lore and technology for either side will be written in by the users (please don't go overboard). You will notice the "rest of the world" catergory this is where you can post your own fictional locations. Locations that are used repeatadly will probably become fixed locations (get their very own forum... yay!)

Thank You All. Happy Roleplaying.

Nemo
Back to top Go down
https://wizardmugglewar.rpg-board.net

Rules For Posting
Page 1 of 1