The Conjurers Conflict
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2156, War Between Wizards and Muggles. Who will be left standing?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An exciting new discovery

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr Howard Rathbourne

Dr Howard Rathbourne

An exciting new discovery Empty
PostSubject: An exciting new discovery   An exciting new discovery I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 10:49 am

Howard stood over his desk, he had finally found it. Years of research and there it was plain as day, one tiny microscopic piece of the puzzle. This could mean so much, this could be the turning point of the war. The gene marker for a wizard! The ability to use magic WAS indeed a genetic mutation and with this gene idenitifed great ramifications for the war could be made in mankinds favour.

Howard heard a door creak, he spun suddenly, "Hello?" He called out, "Anyone there?" Deciding it was just his imagination Howard returned to his notes and samples. He was working late at night again, the labs were abandoned, there was no one here. The doors are all security locked and any witch or wizard would be insane to walk in here.

Suddenly Howard felt the press of a gun to the side of his temple, he shuddered as fear gripped him, "Hel.. he.. hello... can I help you...." he chattered.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Auditore

Vincent Auditore

PostSubject: Re: An exciting new discovery   An exciting new discovery I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 11:02 am

Vincent strode through campus to go give his old "friend" Dr Howard his friendly intimidation, ensuring the Witch Hunters reamined at the forefront of magical being murder, far above the average rabble infantry of the Corps. Idiot soldiers who barely knew the first thing about the foes they fought.

Vincent's coat swung around his ankles as he banked around corners of the long dark hallways, using his fake skeleton key to swipe past any any secure door that stood between him and his destination.

Vincent watched the good doctor for awhile, tinkering over his scientific gadgetry and cimputers, before finally approaching him, sneaking up behind him with incredible guile and stealth, grabbing the frail scientist around the torso and pressing his plasma pistol to his temple, Vincent whispered back, "Don't move, this is an AE3-50 model plasma pistol and at this range you would remolecularise out of existance."
Back to top Go down
Dr Howard Rathbourne

Dr Howard Rathbourne

PostSubject: Re: An exciting new discovery   An exciting new discovery I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 1:38 am

Howard was shaking uncontrollably, having studied modern weaponry, he was well aware what that pistol could do. Howard had to force his words out through the vell of fear that had gripped him, "What.. d-d-do you want?" He asked teeth still chattering.

Howard looked around the lab for anything he could use as a weapon to defend himself, alas nothing he could get to before his assailant could pull the trigger and turn Howard's head into goo. "What do you want?" Howard repeated a little more firmly this time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An exciting new discovery   An exciting new discovery I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An exciting new discovery
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Conjurers Conflict :: Muggle World :: Councilers University of Anti-Magic Study :: Biology Department :: Bio Warfare Labs-
Jump to: